Accessibility Links

Search for jobs

Or browse jobs



What are your entry requirements?
There is basic criteria that all candidates must meet:
  • You should already have, or be about to graduate in, a relevant degree
  • You should have obtained, or be expecting to obtain, a 2:1 or above (or equivalent) in a relevant degree
  • You should have GPA 3 or above with HKCEE and HKALE English Grade 'D' or equivalent.

Our graduate development scheme is focused on supporting you as you work towards achieving relevant professional qualifications. And we offer an all-encompassing approach to developing the technical skills, knowledge and behaviours you’ll need to do this. If you have already gained significant experience which will help you reach this goal you may find our experienced hire opportunities more suited to you.
Do you employ graduates requiring a work permit?
We welcome applicants of all nationalities who meet our requirements. We will sponsor and assist candidates to obtain the necessary work permits to work in the countries in which we operate, in accordance with immigration policy.
Do you have any international vacancies?
Our graduate vacancies are primarily in Hong Kong and India. The development programme may provide opportunities to work overseas but this depends on the projects that we are working on at the time, the skills required on that project and how far you have progressed. We cannot guarantee that there will be international projects for all graduates as your workload will vary depending on the sector and location you select.
Do you offer work experience?
We offer a variety of summer and winter internships and 12 month placements. Search our current vacancies to apply.
Do you offer financial sponsorship?

We offer part time masters course sponsorship, subject to approval from the relevant business.

Our people