Graduate Program in India
At Atkins, we aim to inspire young people and encourage you to consider a career in the engineering sector. We identify participants for our graduate programmes through a formal recruitment process based out of institutional premises.
For our graduate vacancies in India, candidates should hold the following qualifications:
- You could be a final year student who will be graduating from a Bachelor degree or above in civil, structural, mechanical, electrical or related engineering disciplines
- Cumulative Percentage scored should be greater than 70% or equivalent.
Submit your institute’s application along with the list of eligible students with their profiles and latest university transcripts.
Interested institutes should send their application (with an eligible students list) to:Recruitment.GDC@atkinsglobal.com
The profiles will be treated in confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. If you haven’t heard from us within three months you should consider your institute’s application to be unsuccessful.
Frequently asked questions
What are your entry requirements?
We ask for a sound technical background in a relevant degree. Specific requirements may vary so refer to the job description for the role you are interested in to see if you meet the requirements.
However, there are some basic criteria that all candidates must meet:
- You should already have, or be about to graduate in, a relevant degree
- You should have obtained, or expect to obtain, a 2:1 or above (or equivalent) in a relevant degree
- Our graduate development scheme is focused on supporting individuals through to completing the relevant professional qualifications, and offers an all-encompassing approach to developing the technical skills, knowledge and behaviours you need to achieve these qualifications. Therefore if you have already gained significant experience which counts towards these qualifications, you may find our experienced hire opportunities more suited to you.
What are your entry requirements?
There are basic criteria that all candidates must meet:
- Candidates should already have, or be about to graduate in, a relevant degree
- Candidates should have obtained, or be expecting to obtain, a 70% or above (or equivalent) in a relevant degree
Our Professional Development Program is focused on supporting the new entrants as they work towards achieving relevant professional qualifications. We offer an all-encompassing approach to developing the technical skills, knowledge and behaviors they’ll need to do this.
The framework will provide graduates a broad training and development agenda. Technical expertise forms an important part of the development objectives, but they will also learn how to operate safely, within statutory requirements and with due consideration for environmental, social and economic issues. They will have the opportunity to develop their skills in the management of human, financial and material resources, and through working with other people they will learn the importance of good communication and teamwork.
If you have already gained significant experience which will help you reach this goal you may find our experienced hire opportunities more suited to you.
Do you have any international vacancies?
Our graduate vacancies are primarily in India. The development programme may provide opportunities to work overseas but this depends on the projects that we are working on at the time, the skills required on that project and how far you have progressed. We cannot guarantee that there will be international projects for all graduates as the workload will vary depending on the sector and location given.
Do you offer work experience?
We offer a variety of summer internships. Search our current vacancies to apply.
Do you offer financial sponsorship?
We offer part time masters course sponsorship, subject to approval from the relevant business.