At Atkins, we aim to inspire young people and encourage you to consider a career in the engineering sector. We identify participants for our graduate programmes through a formal recruitment process.
For our graduate vacancies in Hong Kong, candidates should hold the following qualifications:
- You could be a final year student who will be graduating from a Bachelor degree or above in civil, structural, mechanical, electrical or related engineering disciplines
- GPA with HKCEE (Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination) and HKALE (Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination) English Grade 'D' or equivalent.
Submit your application along with HKCEE and HKALE results or equivalent, and your latest university transcripts.
Interested candidates should send their application (quoting the position name) to:
Applications will be treated in confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. If you haven’t heard from us within three months you should consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your entry requirements?
There is basic criteria that all candidates must meet:
- You should already have, or be about to graduate in, a relevant degree
- You should have obtained, or be expecting to obtain, a 2:1 or above (or equivalent) in a relevant degree
- You should have GPA 3 or above with HKCEE and HKALE English Grade 'D' or equivalent.
Our graduate development scheme is focused on supporting you as you work towards achieving relevant professional qualifications. And we offer an all-encompassing approach to developing the technical skills, knowledge and behaviours you’ll need to do this. If you have already gained significant experience which will help you reach this goal you may find our experienced hire opportunities more suited to you.
Do you employ graduates requiring a work permit?
We welcome applicants of all nationalities who meet our requirements. We will sponsor and assist candidates to obtain the necessary work permits to work in the countries in which we operate, in accordance with immigration policy.
Do you have any international vacancies?
The development programme may provide opportunities to work overseas but this depends on the projects that we are working on at the time, the skills required on that project and how far you have progressed. We cannot guarantee that there will be international projects for all graduates as your workload will vary depending on the sector and location you select.
Do you offer work experience?
We offer a variety of summer and winter internships and 12 month placements. Search our current vacancies to apply.
Do you offer financial sponsorship?
We offer part time masters course sponsorship, subject to approval from the relevant business.