Click here to download the PDF
Faithful+Gould operates at the forefront of the property, transport, and industry sectors and is one of the world's leading project and cost management consultants. Our flexible and multi-disciplinary approach enables us to provide an independent service in four keys areas; consulting, project management, building surveying and commercial services.
Part of Atkins plc, we are a global company with great strength and a culture of progression. As a business we place great emphasis on the training and development of our staff. We are dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you will benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
- Working as part of a team you will work on a variety of construction related and property inspection/maintenance projects. Typical duties may include:
You will work on a broad spectrum of projects from small scale to major developments. Furthermore you will have the opportunity to spend time in our Consulting, Project Management or Commercial Services teams.
- Undertaking building and site surveys
- Compiling condition survey reports
- Producing CAD drawings
- Preparing project specifications and design drawings
- Managing and updating project documents
- Preparing regular project reports, with updates on cost, programme, quality and health and safety
- Managing delivery progress of construction works
- Preparing KPI or project benchmarking information
- Liaising with senior colleagues to ensure technical deliverables are delivered on time, to the client requirements and within budget
- Assisting with Health and Safety matters including Risk Assessments
- Building Pathology, assisting in the diagnosis of defects and identification of deleterious materials
- Apply awareness of carbon issues, sustainable design and green technologies.
We are seeking high-calibre graduates who enjoy a technical challenge and are client focussed.
Applicants are required to have a 2:1 degree in a construction related discipline together with a sound understanding of the main Microsoft office packages. Faithful+Gould will also consider applications from non cognate degree holders provided that they have 2:1 classification and can demonstrate commercial/technical acumen. We will sponsor non cognate graduates to undertake an MSc on a day release basis.
We are seeking individuals who are:
Due to the nature of our work, candidates should be prepared to undergo Criminal Record Bureau (CRB) checks as part of the recruitment process. Offers of employment will be subject to the receipt of satisfactory clearances.
- Positive and collaborative, committed to working to the highest professional standards
- Driven to achieve professional status (RICS)
- Motivated to continuously develop technical & management skills
- Able to apply technical knowledge in analysing problems and creating solutions.