Click here to download the PDF
Faithful+Gould operates at the forefront of the property, transport, and industry sectors and is one of the world's leading project and cost management consultants. Our flexible and multi-disciplinary approach enables us to provide an independent service in four keys areas; consulting, project management, building surveying and commercial services.
Part of Atkins plc, we are a global company with great strength and a culture of progression. As a business we place great emphasis on the training and development of our staff. We are dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you will benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
- Working as part of a team you will work on a variety of construction related projects. Typical duties may include:
You will work on a broad spectrum of projects from small scale to major developments. Furthermore you will get the opportunity to spend time in our Consulting, Project Management or Building Surveying teams.
- Compiling feasibility documentation
- Measurement and pricing of estimates/cost plans
- Developing tender documents and reports
- Providing contract advice
- Attending design team and construction stage team meetings
- Managing commercial progress of construction works
- Preparing KPI or project benchmarking information
- Managing project documents and project execution plans
- Liaising with senior colleagues to ensure technical deliverables are delivered on time, to the client requirements and within budget.
- We are seeking high-calibre graduates who enjoy a technical challenge and are client focussed.
Applicants are required to have a 2:1 degree in Surveying and a sound understanding of the main Microsoft office packages. Faithful+Gould also considers applications from non cognate degree holders provided that they have 2:1 classification and can demonstrate commercial/technical acumen. We will sponsor non cognate graduates to undertake an MSc on a day release basis.
We are seeking individuals who are:
Due to the nature of our work, candidates should be prepared to undergo Criminal Record Bureau (CRB) checks as part of the recruitment process. Offers of employment will be subject to the receipt of satisfactory clearances.
- Positive and collaborative, committed to working to the highest professional standards
- Driven to achieve professional status (RICS)
- Motivated to continuously develop technical & management skills
- Able to apply technical knowledge in analysing problems and creating solutions.