Atkins’ combines the best in architecture, engineering and surveying to provide a full suite of services to clients in the public and private sector. Whether designing iconic buildings or maintaining property portfolios, we pride ourselves in offering intelligent, sustainable solutions and unrivalled expertise. We are currently recruiting for an Architect to be based from our Leeds office.
Ideally with a substantial portfolio of award-winning completed schemes using a combination of digital design techniques and excellent hand-drawn sketches. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a clear ability and proven track record of working as part of a team to deliver exceptional results aligned with strategic business ambitions with excellent communication skill with the ability to positively influence decisions.
They will be a proactive & energetic team member, with the clear aspiration to become a team leader, able to motivate those around them to deliver exceptional results. The successful candidate will work locally, nationally and internationally win and deliver work and there will be a requirement for flexibility in respect of travel and location based on project and business demands.
- Good experience of lead coordinator role, delivering projects at all stages.
- A creative designer with an appreciation of technical delivery.
- Ability to confidently engage with clients and stakeholders.
- Fully conversant with Autodesk Revit
- Experience working in a BIM environment.
- Practical working knowledge of MS Office products or other similar software package.
- Practical working knowledge of SketchUp or other similar software package.
- Practical working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or other similar software package
- Appreciation of Autodesk Revit 2015
- Mass modelling skills in a BIM environment.
- Knowledge of advanced features of digital/computational design.
- Fat pen / hand drawn sketching.
- Representing the business at networking events, etc.,
- Secure work through bidding and developing compelling design concepts.
- Experience of managing and preparing bids and tenders.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with key existing and prospective internal and external clients
- Proven track record of identifying, bidding and winning high quality work opportunities.
- Proven track record of developing business connections and opportunities.
- Identifying opportunities and supporting the development of winning bids.#SK2