As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world.
As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services to the built environment, Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
Due to our continuing expansion we currently have an opportunity for a Assistant Engineer- Bridges to work on offshore projects , working from Atkins Bangalore office .
Working in a multidisciplinary team of designers and engineers providing a professional design service to our clients, this is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to develop their international experience with a world renowned consultant
- Graduate degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute.
- 4-6 years experience in design of bridges.
- Experience in structural engineering software and MS Office .
- Good written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues, seniors, team members and clients.
- Ability to fully understand, explain, present and solve complex technical problems for technical and non-technical audiences
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Experience in bridge engineering software such as LUSAS, SAM-LEAP, RM or Super SUITE.
- experience in Revit, AutoCAD
- Knowledge of AASHTO.
- Working knowledge of British standards, Euro codes
- Experience in working on international projects.
- Experience of working abroad.