· Degree in Engineering/Science or related discipline with typically up to 3 years of relevant experience for Masters graduates or typically 5 years experience for Bachelors graduates
or PhD in related discipline with up to 3 years of relevant experience
• 5 years and above working experience within civil engineering environment (Structures).
You will need to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
· Experience in designing RCC, Steel structures.
· Good understanding of finite element modelling (2D and 3D) using any software (SAFE/SAP/ETABS/Staad Pro etc).
· Basic understanding of the analysis and design principles based on the Indian codes like IS, BS, IRS.etc. Knowledge in Euro code shall be an added advantage
· Co-ordinating with other team members and the project manager for timely delivery of project.
· Managing small package of work with Minimum Supervision.
• Understand and undertake responsibility for carrying out analysis of structures independently (Bridges, Civils and Miscellaneous structures).
• Capable of producing own hand and computer calculations which are clear, understandable, properly referenced and filed.
• Fully proficient in structural analysis and design using appropriate software and able to prepare calculations for more complex structures under supervision.
· Able to assign and check the work of graduate engineers, technicians etc.
· Capable of producing clear sketch details for CAD drafting or communication purposes including 2D and 3D sketches.