Atkins is one of the world’s leading design, engineering and project management consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
Our skills lie in the expansive area of infrastructure – the wiring of society – encompassing buildings; land, sea, and air transport; information communications and security systems; and utilities (including energy and water); as well as in our experience of working for a broad range of clients, including national and local governments as well as the commercial sector. The social and environmental framework of our work is crucial, and we view all our projects in the context of the communities in which they are delivered.
We are seeking to recruit high-calibre staff to join our Human Resources Department.
- Provide efficient, proactive one stop HR services and support to related departments in Hong Kong
- Be the main contact person to manage staff movement, on-boarding procedures and exit arrangement
- Assist in tax filing to ensure accuracy and conformance with local regulations
- To handle expatriate administration and related matters, including tax equalization exercise and liaison with tax consultant
- Review and implement the HR policies and practices to cope with business needs
- Work closely with Centre of Excellence / HR Shared Services team across different locations to collate information for management reports and HR analytics
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business related discipline;
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive work experience in full spectrum Human Resources Previous experience in compensation & benefit or international mobility is a strong plus
- Experience with engineering consultancy / construction industry is an added advantage;
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance and other related regulation.
- Independent, well-organized, with strong communication and inter-personal skills;
- Good team player with commitment to quality work and tight schedule;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese/Mandarin
- Complete mastery of computer skills, such as Excel and PowerPoint