Atkins’ combines the best in architecture, engineering and surveying to provide a full suite of services to clients in the public and private sector. Whether designing iconic buildings or maintaining property portfolios, we pride ourselves in offering intelligent, sustainable solutions and unrivalled expertise. We are currently recruiting for a Senior Architect / Associate for our Leeds office.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a clear ability and proven track record of working as part of a team to deliver exceptional results aligned with strategic business ambitions, have excellent communication skills, the ability to positively influence decisions and the will be a proactive & energetic team leader able to motivate a team to deliver exceptional results.
Successful candidates will work locally, nationally and internationally win and deliver work and there will be a requirement for flexibility in respect of travel and location based on project and business demands. #SK2
- Direct experience of lead coordinator role, delivering projects at all stages.
- A creative designer with an understanding of technical delivery.
- Able to demonstrable track record and familiarity with College and University clients.
- Ability to confidently engage with clients and stakeholders.
- A good awareness of Autodesk Revit and managing projects in a BIM environment.
- Proven experience working in a BIM environment.
- Practical working knowledge of MS Office products or other similar software package.
- working knowledge of SketchUp or other similar software package.
- Practical working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or other similar software package
- Proven team management skills and experience.
- Experience of leading change in aspects of business or functional management.
- Appreciation of Autodesk Revit 2015
- Mass modelling skills in a BIM environment.
- Knowledge of advanced features of digital/computational design.
- Fat pen / hand drawn sketching.
- Business Development
- Lead and support business development and work winning and bidding functions.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with key existing and prospective clients.
- Proven track record of identifying, bidding and winning high quality work opportunities.
- Proven track record of developing business connections and opportunities
- Identifying opportunities and supporting the development of winning bids.
- Strategic vision of the market and industry and ability to focus our business to take full advantage of market conditions.
- Detailed knowledge of our competitors, understand our market differentiators and help to shape them.
- Knowledge and ability to deliver, as part of team, work within competitive fee scales.
- Proven track record in delivering margin/profit
- Lead projects as a creative designers.
- Provide design and technical leadership for a range of projects.
- Liaise with key clients and be capable of discussing design/technical solutions to stakeholders including technical and non-technical clients.
- Secure work through bidding and developing compelling design concepts.
- Successful delivery of projects to a high level of quality and Client satisfaction acting as Lead Consultant/Design Manager. #SK2