Faithful+Gould is an international company with great strength and a culture of progression. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and assessment of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing cutting edge expertise. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
Our Paris office is a dynamic business unit delivering Project and Cost Management services to a variety of international organizations. Our client portfolio consists of diverse flagship clients including Roche Diagnosis, AstraZeneca, Marriott, Al Futtaim group, Cross Lane Group, Costa Coffee, Burberry and American Express.
Faithful+Gould is a world-leading integrated project and programme consultancy with more than 2,400 people across 56 offices worldwide. Established in 1947, Faithful+Gould is part of the Atkins group, one of the world’s most respected Design, Engineering and Project Management consultancies.
Our Paris office is seeking to recruit a Senior Manager to support and deliver a variety of projects in our key sectors including retail, hospitality, commercial offices and pharmaceutical. As a Senior Manager, you will be a key member of the Paris based team and have the responsibility of continuing to develop the F+G profile with prospective new clients and secure repeat work with existing ones. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual with an experienced background in the property and industrial sector. In return we will provide the necessary support to develop your career to the next level.
- Be responsible for the overall delivery of our core services including Project and Cost
- Be the client interface on a project basis in conjunction with senior grades
- Advise international clients on local codes and procedures
- At any time, advise clients on project status including cost and programme
- Organize and lead all project team meetings, and design meetings
- Create all meeting reports to meet client’s internal reporting procedures
- Monitor project team and contractor’s performance
- Deliver project in time and cost
- Ensure all consultants and contractors are appointed under a robust set of terms and conditions
- Set-up appropriate tool to support document exchange, approval and change process
- Lead the project and be accountable for the overall deliver
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors or equivalent known
- Significant experience with an excellent track record of delivery working as Project Manager or/and Cost Manager.
- Ability to work in an international environment for clients from various sectors including retail, commercial offices, hospitality and pharmaceutical.
- Good communication skills with ability to prepare and edit written reports
- Good presentation skills with ability to advise senior representatives of client organisations on key issues
- IT literate with an understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and other Planning software’s including MS Project and Primavera
- Experience in use of and knowledge of most of contracts including FIDIC, SIA118, NFP03-001
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme. We provide a structured training scheme and endorse Continuous Professional Development Activities. Faithful+Gould are accredited Investors In People.
You will need to be bi-lingual speaking - in both English and French
Based in Paris but level of mobility required in the role to travel in France and surrounding French speaking countries
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a strong ambition to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a team. As well as technical competence, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, has strong commercial awareness, who will provide an exemplary service to our Clients.
Faithful+Gould want to hear from you.