Faithful+Gould is an internationally recognised Integrated Project and Programme Management company with an extensive track record in delivering complex schemes to all our clients around the globe. The role is summarised below;
Faithful+Gould places great emphasis on people and has continuously outperformed similar companies when assessed against the Employee Engagement Indices which is primarily due to our positive culture, engagement, career progression, training and benefits.
We strive to provide Clients with cutting edge, bespoke service on each and every scheme and we are looking for somebody to join the team who cannot only join us on the journey but also enhance it both for our staff and Clients.
Faithful+Gould has an in-house Project Management process which is used on all stand-alone property related projects. This is a tried and tested solution but we are looking for an Associate Director – Project and Programme Management to be based at our Birmingham office who will work closely with the Head of Project Management to:
• Evolve our internal PPM process
• Develop a consulting service to improve client PPM methodologies, processes and procedures
The Birmingham office has a secure pipeline of work which allows for the investment into the service offering and forms an integral part of the growth strategy.
This is a strategic role that will define a new Project and Programme Management service offering. Working in conjunction with the Head of Project Management the successful candidate will drive the development of a highly specialised service that will create opportunity for core services and earn enhanced returns in its own right.
As this is a new service offering with in the UK division, the position will be located within the existing Project Management team in Birmingham and will require a productivity / utilisation level of circa 60% during the initial 12 months period. Establishment of a core delivery team is anticipated within year two.
• Work alongside the National Head of Project Management in developing the service offering which complements the core Project Management service through offering new and existing clients our strategic consulting capabilities which relate to project management process improvement.
• Work for the Regional Director leading the Project & Programme Management Business unit in Birmingham in delivering the service offering and supporting as required.
• Be a focal point and leadership figure for the creation of the service offering utilising the skills and expertise from within a well-established project management team within Birmingham
• Lead the formulation of service strategy which will include addressing and providing solutions for;
• Business Systems analysis
• Process improvement
• System configuration
• System implementation
• Benefits realisation
• Change management
• Programme management
• System support
• Identify the supply chain partner of choice for the UK whose IT systems will provide the platform to deliver the service
• In conjunction with Group Procurement negotiate the terms of the agreement ensuring that this reflects the anticipated market price point.
• Undertake UK market assessment and identify opportunities
• Develop identified opportunities along with UK operational leads in line with market demand, and lead on the presentations to potential clients during proposal stage to secure business
• Manage / deliver the implementation of all secured opportunities using the appropriate local resource
• Identify individuals within the business who demonstrate the correct skills and aptitude to deliver the service and secured opportunities
• Develop internal training modules which allow existing staff to be trained to provide the service offering.
• Identify and recruit external candidates who can support / lead the service offering on a permanent and demand basis
• Provide quarterly updates to the West Region Board and via the Regional Managing Director annual updates to the UK Board
• In due course, establish a dedicated Business Unit and lead this including responsibility from both a financial and HR perspective achieving the agreed KPI’s which will be reflective of a higher margin service offering.
• Design and launch internal and external marketing communications with assistance of marketing and communications department.
• An industry recognised Project and Programme Management qualification
• Recognised and proven service delivery for clients requiring Programme and Project Management expertise