Atkins is one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies. Due to continued growth in the workload of our successful Water business, we are recruiting Wastewater Modellers at all levels across our India offices.
The successful candidate will join a team of hydraullic modellers and civil engineers and play a key role in delivering projects.
- Work as part of Atkins’ Wastewater (WW) team
- Work on a range of projects relating to sewerage/storm network modelling, drainage infrastructure design and planning from Bangalore/Gurgaon offices.
- Work to high standards, ensuring right first time delivery.
- Ownership of the work of self and juniors they work with.
- Support the technical development of Graduates and Technicians and contribute positively through knowledge share.
Candidates should have a clear and demonstrable technical understanding of drainage infrastructure and related issues, including;
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering or MSc in Geology from a recognized University.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in the water and wastewater consultancy industry
- Demonstrable experience of network design or hydraullic modelling is mandatory.
- Experience of using design or hydraulic modelling software (preferably in InfoWorks CS/2D/ICM or Windes or Bentley suite of software)
- Knowledge of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) e.g. MapInfo, ArcGIS
- Excellent report writing skills and fluency in English
- Value addition through innovations and automation in project delivery.
- Knowledge of Visual Basics and GIS automation – MapBasics, Python etc.