Faithful+Gould is a world leading integrated project and program management consultancy with an excellent culture of professional development. We place great emphasis on training and developing our people, and are dedicated to ensuring they have cutting-edge expertise in their roles.
Working in Singapore, you will manage bids in the Asia Pacific region. This would include working with regional, national and international teams to ensure that the governance process is followed, and leading by example on best bid approaches including winning bid strategy, content, bid quality and follow on presentations.
You will play a pivotal role on all Asia Pacific opportunities including: detailing a monthly trackers of all current opportunities, key dates and stakeholders; first referral point for all inter-regional pursuits; arrange Bid Appraisal calls and support information; attend all decision making meetings/calls as Bid Manager; communicate key decisions, actions, final document review and submission to client.
Working with the regional management team, your role would require that bidding, tools and techniques are imparted and embedded. The role would also include the responsibility of drawing in marketing and technical teams to provide bid support.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Improve quality of bid output on APAC region bids by working with regional management teams and the bid director to:
- undertake the bid assessment and agree the winning strategy
- manage the bid to achieve highest possible quality output
- own and review bid quality and approve
- manage and input into interview planning, preparation and coaching
- Work with regional management and marketing teams to ensure that the bid process is followed and facilitate rapid decision making and knowledge transfer.
- Improve communications and engagement with Regional MD’s and the stakeholders on each pursuit.
- Understand and roll out bid to win, ensuring everyone in the bidding community comprehends the process.
- Regional CRM champion / business administrator:
- act as point of contact for day to day user system issues and concerns
- manage CRM Pipeline and proactively promote its usage across the business
- attend quarterly global CRM benefits realization call and provide feedback to regional business with instructions for any tasks to be completed
- Degree qualified or relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of the construction industry preferred
- Demonstrable experience working on bids and good understanding of CRM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to influence and negotiate at all levels
- Strong computer literacy, including: InDesign, Photoshop, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook packages
Reward and benefits:
Faithful+Gould offer competitive packages in line with your experience and qualifications. If you know you are the right person for this role, send us your application with your detailed resume, current and expected salaries, and soonest availability.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.