Faithful+Gould is an integrated project management firm delivering Project and Programme Management consultancy services worldwide. We work in various sectors such as education, commercial property, public sector, offices, retail, residential and the banking sector. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise.
Our London office is looking to recruit a BIM Consultant to join our dynamic and talented team.
The successful candidate will help shape and drive our BIM Consultancy service offering to our Clients.
- Assist the Client to define their BIM vision and strategic aspirations
- Establish the Client’s BIM brief and author their BIM Employer’s Information Requirements (EIR)
- Assist internal Project teams review, comment and agree the BIM Execution Plan (BEP) with the Client and Consultants
- Assist internal Project teams to review, comment and agree on the project BIM Protocols with the Client and Consultants
- Provide technical support to project teams and guide them on BIM related matters
- Playing an instrumental role in generating repeat business, winning new work and developing new market opportunities in line with the business strategy
- Keeping abreast of relevant legislative changes, industry issues and developments in best practice.
- Positively contributing to and participating in internal/external training initiatives.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- A Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of working in a design practice
- Proficient BIM user with strong working knowledge of authoring software such as Revit
- Fluency and experience with BIM collaborative working processes (BS1192:2007, BS1192:4, PAS1192:2,3 4).
- High standard of proficiency in oral and written communication as well as excellent interpersonal and client facing skills
- You will be familiar with the Government’s BIM Strategy and will be expected to bring knowledge and experience of implementing and developing BIM within a project environment.
- Demonstrate experience with defining BIM Standards and Protocol
- Experience in providing BIM consultancy services including technical advice and guidance
- Confident user of NBS Create and/or NBS Building
- Experience in carrying out BIM technical document review, analysis and audits
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a desire to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a team. As well as technical competence, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, has strong commercial awareness and will provide a first class service to our Clients.
Faithful+Gould want to hear from you.