Atkins is one of the worlds leading engineering design consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects. As a provider of multi-discipline technical services, Atkins is committed to design excellence and delivery of first class solutions which combine innovation, imagination, and best practice.
Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with related 4-8 years’ experience minimum in Structural Design and Modelling using Revit.
1. Knowledge of CAD/BIM standards.
2. Producing full working drawings / 3D modelling etc using Revit
3. Capable of preparing complex drawings/Models
4. Consistent attention to technical & quality deliverables
5. Working knowledge of standard codes and EDMS (Electronic Data Management System)
1. Responsible for completion of specifically assigned tasks on time as well as intermediate reporting on progress
2. Aware of the project programme and the date of deliverables
3. Identifies and communicates concerns to immediate Supervisor
4. Command of oral and technical writing skills
5. Ability to plan, prioritise and execute tasks