We are looking to recruit a Business Administrator / PA to join the Bristol Office to support the Director and Senior Management of the Networks and Drainage Team, and provide admin support to the local team (approximately 25 staff).
The ideal candidate will have:
- excellent communication skills, and be able to engage effectively at all levels within the business,
- strong administration skills with a focus on professionalism and efficiency, with the ability to make decisions.
- excellent reporting and Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word and Excel (intermediate level minimum).
- a positive attitude and a hands on approach, together with outstanding organisational skills and high attention to detail, accompanied by adaptability, be reliable and trustworthy.
- the ability to manage their own workload and have experience of working in a team environment and independently.
- the ability to work under pressure and have proven success in meeting tight deadlines would be a distinct advantage.
Responsibilities will include:
- Director and Senior Management daily correspondence, diary management and travel booking
- Business support in development of Practice wide initiatives
- Support in bid preparation and support with CRM (future opportunities)
- Manage document control and management of project spreadsheets
- Formatting and proof reading of documents; a good standard of English is required
- Preparation / formatting of PowerPoint presentations
- Support in Approvals – IT requests / timesheets / expenses
- Workshop / meeting organisation, minute taking
- Support in resource co-ordination (RMS)
- Recruitment and new starter management
- Room booking, travel arrangements, conference/workshop
- Day to day support in running the Office
- Ordering Stationary and equipment