Atkins is one of the worlds’ leading engineering design consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
As a provider of multi disciplined technical services to the built environment, we are committed to planning, enabling and designing excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combines innovation, imagination and best practices.
- Producing CAD drawings and RC detailing drawings for bridges and other highway structures.
- Deliver high quality drawings within timescales and budget.
- Produce drawings in accordance with Drawing Management Standards (DMS) and relevant specifications and codes of practice.
- Ensure technical competencies are kept up to date.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with an experience of minimum 6 to 8 years in RC detailing by using CADS RC and also in depth knowledge in AutoCAD.
- Sufficient and relevant experience in drafting and RC detailing of bridges and other highway structures.
- Experience in computer software such as MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-Outlook.
- Good written and verbal English language communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues, seniors, team members and clients.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to independently produce engineering drawings to a high standard.
- Ability to produce appropriate calculations, when necessary, in producing working drawings.
- Knowledge of Revit and Microstation Softwares
- Knowledge of RC detailing software such as SuperCAD. Tekla and Bentley Rebar
- Experience of working on drafting and detailing to UK and/or US standards.
Additional Information (if any)
- Selected candidates will be given opportunities to progress towards professional accreditation from one of the UK professional institutions.
- Willingness to relocate in India or abroad for short durations would be an advantage.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Performance Incentives
- Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme (PF)
- Medical Insurance for the employee, family & dependant parents*
- Accident Insurance coverage for the employee