Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading consultancies providing integrated project and programme management services for construction and engineering projects, with a turnover in excess of £200 million.
Faithful+Gould worldwide has access to 2,300 consultants, of whom 400 are located in the Middle East across six offices. We have successfully delivered commercial advice and management support for over 65 years to clients in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, UK, and North America. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Atkins Group, the design and engineering company.
Active in the Middle East for 18 years, Faithful+Gould combines in-depth knowledge of the region with the ability to draw on our global resource and constructive expertise, to deliver the most challenging of projects. With registered companies in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, this makes us one of the strongest international construction consultancies in the region.
• Calculate unit rates for items from first principles
• Calculate unit rates based on suppliers quotations
• Negotiate rates with third parties
• Perform benchmarking exerciseChange Management:
• Prepare estimates for the assessment of change both in terms of cost and resources Cost
• Prepare cost estimates in verification of Contractor's estimates
• Verification of contractor’s estimate
Administration of Change Control Requests (CCRs):
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveyor or equivalent
Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
Work full time with contractor in pre-contract (estimation department).
Civil work estimation
Min 5 years in UAE
RICS/AIQS/CIOB/AACEI or affiliated/recognized institute - Associate or Member
Use of estimation software. Having cost database
Rewards & Benefits:
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary;
- Accommodation allowance;
- Transportation allowance;
- 22 calendar days annual leave (based on 5 day working week)
- Medical and life insurance cover;
- Company gratuity scheme;
- Discretionary bonus scheme;
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
Note the client also provides the following benefits to the candidate:
- 4 day working week;
- Free travel, accommodation and food.
*** Urgent Requirement***