We are currently looking for Civil Engineers to join our diverse and growing team of civil, structural, mechanical, EICA, process engineers, asset management, project management and BIM technicians who provide industry leading water and sewerage services from our office in Bristol.
As a result of a successful AMP6 bidding campaign we have secured work for many of the UKs water companies who will be delivering multi £bn of work over the next 5+ years. The AMP6 programmes are ramping up and we need motivated and technically skilled individuals to join our dynamic client and D&B partnerships.
Our team doesn’t just work on projects for UK water companies; we are also developing the range of water engineering, design, asset & project management services that we provide to a growing and diverse range of UK and international clients including water solutions for some of the biggest and most complex transportation projects around.
There has never been a more exciting time to join our rapidly growing team!
As a Civil Engineer you will:
- be Chartered with a relevant organisation
- have proven experience in undertaking work in accordance with Quality Plans and standards
- have technical expertise in civil design engineering, together with good understanding of engineering principles and in particular the complexities of multi-disciplinary projects
- possess knowledge and experience of working with UK and water company standards is desirable but not essential
The successful applicant will:
- be responsible for planning and succesful delivery of assigned projects or tasks
- be responsible for preparation of written reports, calculations, specifications and contract documents
- coordinate a multidisciplinary project team
- complete client reporting systems
- be involved in mentoring graduate engineers
We have been voted as a Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to Work For; climbing two places from previous 18th to 16th position and are still the only engineering company to make it into the listing.
Please get in touch if you want to be part of our team tackling some of the biggest and most exciting projects the industry can offer.