Construction Administrative Assistant
Our Team in Anderson, SC is growing! The primary responsibilities of the Construction Administrative Assistant involves supporting the Project Manager in all aspects of on-site construction and planning and the day to day administrative support of the Construction Team. The role is based at our client site in Anderson, SC. This is an internal, full time Faithful+Gould position with robust Benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #13 largest Project Management Company and #11 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
• Maintain Purchase Order file for procurement of supplies/equipment
• Contractor's point of contact
• Issues badges, grant access and vehicle passes to contractor employees. Maintain spreadsheet of all badges issued, on-hand and lost badges
• Receive contractor man hours and distribute weekly construction report
• Process area work notifications
• Gather and update weekly operation's work schedule for the following week.
• Meeting minutes for contractor meetings
• Assist leads with clerical and field support as needed
• Design small project Visio drawings for leads as needed
• Make and compile systems books
• Maintain contact/distribution lists/project vacation schedule
• Receive and process overtime/weekly timesheets
• Office equipment point of contact
• Maintain Responsibility Matrix
• Assist with monthly report
• Maintain Safety Audit Logs
• Coordinate weekly meetings and set up via Outlook
• Maintain office and copier supplies. Order office supplies-once a month.
• High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
• 2 or more years of related experience
• Experience in Excel and Microsoft suite
• Construction experience is a plus
• Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people with varying backgrounds
• Detail orientation with a sense of urgency
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• competitive salary
• broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• generous time-off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• career development opportunities through our corporate university
• highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
• valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply.