Construction Cost Assistant
Our Team in Beaverton is growing! We are seeking a Construction Cost Assistant who will work at our Premier Semi-Conductor Manufacturer Client site. This position will work with the Senior Cost Manager to track, analyze and report costs on a daily basis using a variety of tools. Provides professional support to invoice validation, cost forecasting and reporting, change management and close out administration, including assistance with procurement, earned value and value engineering.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #13 largest Project Management Company and #11 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
• Assists in the preparation and issuance of periodic cost reports.
• Inputs PO, orders and invoices into the cost report where applicable.
• Assists in the preparation of a cash flow with the cost report, and issues to client’s finance/construction team.
• Assists in the preparation and monitoring of a change order log.
• Assists in the review of change orders in accordance with the client’s approval process.
• Assists in the review and monitoring all the invoices for the project. Codes the invoices where applicable and forwards them to the client's account payable department.
• Assists in the procurement of construction and engineering services, including preparing RFP and bid analysis, where applicable.
• Assists in the overview of contractor buyout of subcontract bid packages, where applicable.
• Helps organize bi-weekly cost meetings to review procurement status and change order status with the contractors and engineering teams. Attends meetings.
• Assists in the review of contractor closeout documents.
• Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
• A BS/BA degree Engineering,Construction Management or related field
• Two years of related experience
• Must have advanced excel skills
• Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office Suite.
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• competitive salary
• broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• generous time-off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• career development opportunities through our corporate university
• highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
• valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply.