Construction Quality Manager
Our Team is seeking a Quality Manager to work on a large expansion project for our premier manufacturing client in Anderson, SC. The Quality Manage will lead, manage, document, monitor, and analyze the quality of a wide variety work on an active construction site. Also, this role will ensure necessary corrective and preventative actions are taken.
This position is located on an active construction project site with most work done outdoors in all weather conditions; must be willing to work in inclement weather and have exposure to noise. This is an internal, full time Faithful+Gould position with robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #13 largest Project Management Company and #11 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
• Lead planning, development, and implementation of the Quality Management Plan and system for all work divisions from notice to proceed through final client acceptance
• Establish and lead quality control initiatives, activities and corrective actions
• Review project plans for quality requirements prior to Issue for Construction drawings
• Manage Quality Events and corrective actions
• Manage the punch list identification and closeout process
• Manage Non-Conformance Notices and the Request for Information process through corrective actions
• Manage and resolve issues with and without guidance from the Project Manager or Superintendent
• Oversee and coordinate third party peer design and third party testing
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• PE certification required
• Background in greenfield preferred
• Minimum three years’ experience in the design build plus engineering, or construction industry with experience leading a project’s quality system
• Possess basic understanding of construction law and generally accepted business practices
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Proven positive and professional attitude, and strong customer service skills
• Knowledge of one or more quality systems: i.e., Malcolm Baldridge, ISO 9000, Lean, Kaizen, Army Corps of Engineers
• Experience with issue management, and inspection of work put in place
• Completed training in basic project management and supervision
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• competitive salary
• broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• generous time-off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• career development opportunities through our corporate university
• highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
• valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply.