Our Phoenix team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least 2 years of experience in the area of project controls, financial control or quantity surveying on large construction projects, we would like to connect with you.This position is based out of our Phoenix office with work being done on our client site.
The Cost Analyst is delegated the responsibility for monitoring and appraising the performance project costs and ensuring information and data is correct to ensure corrective actions are taken. This position provides cost analysis including invoice validation, cost forecasting and reporting, change management, close out administration, procurement management, earned value and value engineering. The responsibility includes invoice review for accuracy and also includes coordination with vendor finance, procurement, and project managers along with the project controls group.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #13 largest Project Management Company and #11 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened our first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
- Supports a Project Controls Engineer in the management of Project Controls activities of Contractors and other involved parties.
- Supports the management of data and information within a project management system.
- Responsible for project cost data and supporting documentation within the Project Controls System of record Unifier
- Performs reconciliation of cost data from local accounting system to Unifier System
- Provides actual cost data from local accounting system
- Ensures actual data figures in local accounting system are project related and coded accurately
- Assists the Project Control Engineer on all levels of cost reporting and forecasting
- Assists the Project Control Engineer on all levels of negotiation and validation of GMP contracts and change order
- Performs contract administration duties in relation to the execution and retention of project change notices (PCN)
- Reviews and validates contractual compliance of project invoice
- Implements financial accounting training and workshops for the project management team and / or contractor
- Assist and support Project Controls Engineer and Project Manager in financial project close-out
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting ,Construction, Quantity Surveying or related field
- 2 plus years of experience in the area of project controls, financial control or quantity surveying
- Knowledge of SAP and Unifier is required
- Must understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have current US work authorization to work for any US employer without requiring sponsorship now or at any time in the future
*This position is for local candidates only, there is no relocation funding or travel allowance available at this time.*
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
- competitive salary
- broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- generous time-off benefits
- 401 (k) with employer match
- flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
- career development opportunities through our corporate university
- highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
- valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould an ATKINS company is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply.