Our team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least 5 years of experience as a Cost Engineer/Manager, we would like to connect with you. We are looking for an individual who will be key team member of the project controls team to perform cost management/quantity surveying support. This position will be located at our Client’s Manufacturing Site in Greenville, SC. This is an internal full time position with Faithful+Gould with robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #13 largest Project Management Company and #11 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
• Assist with bid package preparation and contractor selection.
• Conduct post bid verification that includes quantity/rate check and award recommendation. • Tracks and analyzes the project costs including budgets, commitments, actuals, accruals, and forecasts.
• Analysis includes forecast to budget and estimate, forecast to actuals, and contingency analysis.
• Field change Requests-Develop, track, analyze, forecast and process on site filed changes. Set up and run weekly contractor meeting to review negotiate and approve. Forward to procurement for formal Change Order.
• Assist with cost report preparation and provide input with contractor forecasting
• Create, maintain, and repost earned value progress measurement for Unit Rate Contracts.
• Review and comment on both the master schedule and contractor specific work schedules
• Support close out of contract ensuring all supporting documentation is complete together with relevant back charges applied
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction or related field
• 5 years’ relevant experience
• Familiarity with P6 and Microsoft Project schedules a plus.
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• competitive salary
• broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• generous time-off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• career development opportunities through our corporate university
• highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
• valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould an ATKINS company is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply.