Faithful+Gould is hiring for all levels of Cost Managers to work as a part of a large team on a client site in Texas City. The cost team will support senior Project Controls staff with detailed project accounting services in accordance with procedures. In addition, we are looking for our cost team to provide cost management services including invoice validation, cost forecasting and reporting, change management, close out administration, procurement management, earned value and value engineering. Candidates must be able to work in Texas City and downstream experience is preferred.
Faithful+Gould is a world leading integrated project and program management consultancy. Operating at the forefront of our industry for more than 65 years, we are headquartered in New York, and provide our quality services from strategically located offices across the Americas. We employ approximately 600 collaborative and positive professionals that are unmatched in their commitment to their clients.
Faithful+Gould is part of Atkins, one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies, which enables us to support our clients’ projects from an additional 70 offices across the Americas and by more than 18,000 employees around the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, accounting or a related field, plus a minimum of eight years (8) + relevant experience in Cost Management or Cost Engineering in a downstream environment.
- The ability to work in Texas City, TX
- You will need excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work and very strong Excel skills. Knowledge of SAP and Unifier would be preferred.
- You must have current US work authorization to work for any US employer without requiring sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
- This position is for local candidates only there is no relocation funding or travel allowance available.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a team of the industry’s best professional construction consultants as we take on the most challenging projects with some of the most diverse clients in the market. We offer you not just a job, but a career, and we commit to developing your talents by providing training and growth opportunities as part of a global powerhouse.
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and the tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do.
Faithful+Gould an ATKINS company is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.