The position of Director, PPP Advisory, based in Singapore reports to the Managing Director for PPP Advisory.
The individual will be expected to make a major contribution to growing and leading the Atkins Acuity business with a focus on PPP Advisory in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. The individual will also be responsible for assisting on delivering specialist PPP support on transactions on a global basis within the Atkins network.
In helping to create the climate for delivering world class PPP advisory services, the individual will contribute to developing the global business strategy, strategizing market penetration, managing and planning resources and fostering a collaborative, professional and positive working environment. The role will require a strategic-thinking business professional with strong leadership and transactional skills, able to build and consolidate Atkins’ Acuity business.
- This role requires an experienced professional, currently holding a senior position either from an infrastructure company, a management consulting firm or a multilateral institution with experience in advising on PPP program and projects.
- The individual must be a dynamic leader who can make a significant contribution to driving the business forward from a ‘start-up’ perspective.
Key responsibilities including:
- Responsible for major commissions / projects that are complex & challenging; providing end-to-end solutions for clients
- Responsible for new business development in line with business strategy
- Lead bid strategy and management
- Provide expert PPP advice across the whole project lifecycle - framework development, institutional capability building, project identification and selection, and transaction advisory.
- Provide in-depth assessment of competitive landscape of PPP consulting work carried out in different countries and regions
- Build on and maintain relationships within key internal clients;
- Lead project delivery teams and coordinate with the various business units and sub-consultants involved in a project.
- Develop, lead and implement resourcing strategies and plans leading to the development of a robust and sustainable PPP Advisory team within Atkins Acuity.
- Provide thought leadership by contributing to industry events and internal/external publications
- Build a strong network and keep abreast of developments in best practice
- Manage a team of managers & senior managers and mentor them