Document Control Technician
Our California Team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have experience with rail, light rail and/or people mover we want to speak to you. This position will be located at our premier aviation client project site in Los Angeles. This is a full time position with full benefits.
Process, distribute, and archive all project related documentation received and sent using Prolog Manager. Maintain an electronic and hard copy centralized filing system. Document Control Support encompasses both electronic and hard copy distribution and filing.
This is not an office-position; the qualified candidate will directly support a construction contract and will be co-located with the construction management team in a field construction environment once training is completed.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #13 largest Project Management Company and #11 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
• The control, scanning, indexing, linking, hardcopy filing and distribution of documents in Prolog.
• Distribution of correspondence, technical submittals, project reports to internal and external project participants
• Requests for Information, and contract plans and specifications.
• Prepare transmittals, distribute documents using Prolog, and retrieve documents through Prolog software.
• Update contract commitments, reconcile and analyze actual expenditures, perform budget transfers, monitor trend status and maintain continuity of WBS structure.
• Perform Contract and Project closeout duties.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; two-year technical degree and two years of related experience accepted.
• 3 years of experience with document processing and data management; document processing experience at large international airports preferred.
• Experience with Prolog highly desirable.
• Experience with Rail, Light Rail and/or People Mover systems preferred.
• Previous experience in a construction environment is highly desirable.
• Understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• competitive salary
• broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• generous time-off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• career development opportunities through our corporate university
• highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
• valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply.