Electrical Construction Superintendent
Our Team is seeking an Electrical Construction Superintendent to work with our Charlotte, NC client team. The ideal candidate has experience in a manufacturing environment with oversight responsibilities of electrical controls.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #13 largest Project Management Company and #11 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
• Oversight and coordination of Electrical and Controls subcontractor activities for an operational industrial facility performing renovations, and build outs on existing structures.
• Promotion of a Beyond Zero safety culture and compliance with project and OSHA safety requirements. Interface between engineering and construction operations for resolution of technical issues related to all disciplines.
• Monitor the activities of contractors and subcontractors performing craftwork, ensuring compliance with project quality, safety, and security requirements.
• Assist the Contractor(s) in directing daily work activities, coordinating the placement and movement of onsite equipment and material.
• Ensure that all Contractor personnel are trained on and aware of specifications and work procedures and are utilized to ensure optimal efficiency.
• Assume direct responsibility to ensure that all work performed by the Contractors is in accordance with contractual obligations, and meets all drawings and specifications. Assist Contractors in maintaining effective schedule and cost control.
- Experience in a management role over Electrical and Controls subcontractors on an industrial facility projects required.
- 10 years of experience in industrial construction and/or Manufacturing
- Understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Microsoft Office Suite
- Manage and assist document control in maintaining accurate project files for all construction information.
- Planning of all installations and deliveries associated with the assigned project.
- Generate and/or participate in Facility Incident Prevention Planning (FIPP), Constructability Reviews, Request for Information (RFI) process and Construction Coordination Meetings.
- Provide timely and complete resolution to technical questions and requests for information
- Assist in developing and maintaining project schedule.
- Ensure applicable Quality Assurance programs are implemented and followed.
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
- competitive salary
- broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- generous time-off benefits
- 401 (k) with employer match
- flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
- career development opportunities through our corporate university
- highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
- valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply.