Atkins is one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancy
firm. Within the water industry we combine leading-edge engineering with
in-depth experience to deliver total water management solutions. Our Wastewater
Networks team require an Engineer to work challenging highway
You will be required to:
- To work as part of Atkins’ Wastewater Networks team
- To lead the delivery of a range of projects
relating to drainage infrastructure design and planning
- Lead day to day liaison with lead business Middle
East, UK and other region to ensure project deliverables are developed in
accordance with client scope, budget and quality requirements.
- Work as a team along with Team Lead, Engineers, CAD
- Candidates should have a clear and demonstrable technical understanding
of drainage infrastructure and related issues, including;
- B.E / B. Tech or M.E / M. Tech
Civil Engineering degree from a recognized University.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in the water
& wastewater and highway drainage consultancy industry.
- Experience in using hydraulic modelling
software Micro drainage, Sewer CAD, StormCAD, InfoWorks, and Civil3D etc.
- Analysis and design of drainage network
- Responsible for all aspects of the
drainage design conforming to required standards.
- Co-ordination with multidiscipline.
- Produce project design drawings from
concept to the tender stage.
- Produce Technical Specifications for
drainage infrastructure projects.
- Preparation of project design reports.
- Pumping station, drainage network and
CSO design and planning.
- Excellent communication skills and be
fluent in English (written and aural).
- Knowledge of international design codes
would be an added advantage.
Atkins develops individuals through a portfolio of training and
development activities designed to help you make the best of your abilities and
talents. We encourage participation in all forms of training and have an active
programme of in-house and well as external training for all of our engineers.
Rewards and Benefits
- A competitive salary offered to the
- Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme (PF)
- Medical Insurance for the employee,
- Accident Insurance coverage for the
An opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive engineers to join our
expanding W &E Business.