Atkins is one of the worlds’ leading engineering design consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects. As a provider of multi-discipline technical services, Atkins is committed to design excellence and delivery of first class solutions which combine innovation, imagination, and best practice.
Atkins Global Design Center (GDC), India is looking for experienced Structural Engineer with Building Design background to work on some of the most exciting projects.
This is a great opportunity for professionals to gain technical exposure within an internationally renowned design consultancy.
Responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- Experience in the design of building structures using the conventional engineering material to Indian/ international standards.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a multi-discipline team.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Good communication skill, verbal and written.
- Masters in Structural Engineering with 3 to 8 years of experience in building design projects.
- Shall be proficient in using structural analysis software like ETABS/SAFE/ROBOT/STAAD etc