- Defines scope of project, with responsibility for interpreting, organizing and executing project assignments.
- Manages problems for investigation, liaises with Discipline Engineers in developing novel approaches and solutions to technical problems.
- Conducts quality control checks, reviewing calculations, designs, evaluations and specifications developed by design staff for accuracy and completeness, performing on-site inspections and reviews, and conducting or overseeing remedial design work.
- Keeps abreast of state-of-the-art methods and developments in area of specialization.
- Recommends changes or improvements to plans and programs.
- May function as the project manager for routine to non-complex projects.
- Responsibilities includses reviewing technical bids for contracts, schedule coordination and resources allocation.
- Performs such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
- Providing high level input into the project execution planning
- Consulting on the project schedule in conjunction with the Cost and Scheduler Engineers with emphasis on optimisation
- Overseeing production, development and implementation of project histogram
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management and cost consultancy services provider; with over 2,400 professionals operating throughout Asia Pacific, UK and Europe, the Middle East and the Americas. We support clients with the construction and management of their key assets, important projects and programmes. Our approach is committed to providing first-class professional advice and delivering a quality of service which is second-to-none. This has helped enable our business to develop and maintain robust and long-lasting client partnerships.
Active in the Middle East for over 18 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. As a member of the Atkins Group, one of the world’s leading design, engineering and project management consultancies, we hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
- Experienced PM with extensive experience of Engineering, Commissioning and Procurement
- Experience of overseeing Engineering & Construction projects through complete lifecycle (‘blank page to project delivery’)
- 12 years post qualification experience
- Some previous site based construction experience would be beneficial
- Experience of Front End Load (FEED)
- Strong technical writing and communications skills are expected at this level, proven through technical presentations, technical papers and/or participation in technical committees.
- Professional Engineer
Apply and the process:
We are in the process of shortlisting the candidates and the role is opened till end of April 2017.