Faithful+Gould is a leading project and cost management consultancy protecting and maximizing our clients’ interests in the planning and delivery of projects. Operating at the forefront of our industry for more than 60 years, we provide a blend of services to the public and private sectors. We are dedicated to providing innovative solutions by combining professional knowledge and skills with our diverse employees to deliver ‘constructive expertise’ to every project. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships, while striving to optimize our clients’ project planning, delivery and operations, regardless of the size, environment or industry. Time and again, we are complimented on our depth of resources and expertise across multiple geographic markets coupled with the ability to provide the personal service of a local firm. Our expert and unique approach is focused on enhancing the value of each project with our services to clients in the automotive, aviation and transport, commercial property, education, energy, food and beverage, government and defense, health care, infrastructure and pharmaceutical industries. Headquartered in New York, Faithful+Gould employs more than 500 professionals in offices throughout North America, and we are a member of the Atkins group of companies, one of the world’s leading engineering and design consulting firms.
Faithful+Gould is looking for an Estimating Analyst with some construction project experience to join our Phoenix site team, to support project teams in the delivery of commercial construction projects, with the foresight of developing and growing into a senior position within the organization.
In this role you will develop professional proficiency in the delivery of estimating services. You will support senior estimating staff on various projects which will involve quantity takeoffs, pricing and data tracking.
Some typical duties of this position may include:
• Learning to perform and executing accurate quantity takeoffs
• Obtaining pricing information, including working with contractors, vendors, suppliers and F+G staff to get local and up to date pricing information for current projects and benchmarking.
• Inputting quantity takeoffs into estimating programs such as Excel or others.
• Insuring project documents such as drawings and specifications.
• Learning about Faithful+Gould projects and resources and assisting in maintaining historical data in our benchmarking tool.
• Preparing reconciliations between multiple estimates and explaining variances.
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Construction or a related field is preferred.
• The ideal candidate will be detail oriented with an analytical approach to problem solving and good decision making abilities.
• Solid understanding of IT tools and ability to work with Microsoft tools as well as quickly learn other technology tools.
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional the tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do.
Faithful+Gould an ATKINS company is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability