Due to our continued success, a new and exciting opportunity has arisen for ICT& S Inspector/Electrical Inspector to be based in Riyadh.
To implement all aspects of the quality management systems and site supervision activities provision related to ICT/Security and Audio visual Works across the projects, perform inspections and submittal reviews to deliver quality installations in accordance with the contract documents, relevant international standards and Local Authorities’ requirements.
Site Area Manager (SAM)
Site Head of Electrical (SHOE)
Business Support Manager, Site Operations Department 9(BSMSOD)
Project Manager (PM)
Resident Engineer (RE)
Site ICT & S Engineer
Site Supervision Team
Site HSE Engineers (SHSEE)
1. Project Interface
2. Contractor Interface
Follow up inspections of the works and material delivered at site is as per the Contractor’s Inspection Test Plan.
3. Site Operations Department Interface
Assume responsibility of the inspection of ICT&S works in the project.
Monitor performance of the contractor / sub-contractor and identify, raise any quality / workmanship concerns with the SQE / RE.
Review quality procedures and effectively implement QA/QC plans across the project.
Identify any particular site safety issues and bring to the notice of the contractor / SHSEE / RE.
Carry out, witness all tests carried out by the contractor on-site and off-site tests.
Inspect the works, on-site material, off-site material to be used in the project.
Line Management / Administrative Duties:
Atkins has been established in the Gulf for over 40 years, having first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. The regional head office (Dubai) was established in 1979.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, Sharjah.
As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services to the built environment, Atkins Middle East is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
Working in a multidisciplinary team of designers and engineers providing a professional design service to our clients, this is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to develop their international experience with a world renowned consultant.
Experience & Qualifications:
· Technical Competencies, Essential and Fluent
· Minimum 2-3 years previous work experience related to ICT/Security & audio visual works
· Ability to work without excessive supervision
· Ability for self checking & correction of work
· Very good interpersonal skills, both in person and over the phone
· Must have good English written and oral communication skills
· Must work well in large teams with staff members of all backgrounds and skill levels
· Middle East work experience preferred
Salary & Benefits:
· We offer an excellent package which includes:
· A competitive salary
· 22 working days annual leave
· Medical and life insurance cover
· Company gratuity scheme
· Discretionary bonus scheme
· Flight allowance to point of origin
· Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
Apply and the Process:
We are in the process of shortlisting the candidates and will advise you on your status by the end of March 2017.
Below is the link to apply for the job: