Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management and cost consultancy services provider; with over 2,400 professionals operating throughout Asia Pacific, UK and Europe, the Middle East and the Americas. We support clients with the construction and management of their key assets, important projects and programmes. Our approach is committed to providing first-class professional advice and delivering a quality of service which is second-to-none. This has helped enable our business to develop and maintain robust and long-lasting client partnerships.
Active in the Middle East for over 18 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. As a member of the Atkins Group, one of the world’s leading design, engineering and project management consultancies, we hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
We are currently looking for experts to join our team in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, to provide multi-disciplinary services and expertise to our clients on a wide range of onshore oil and gas capital projects. The work will involve project management, engineering, and procurement and construction supervision and we’re looking for people at all levels, in particular the role defined below.
To support our on-going projects we now require a Information Management Coordinator to work in a team of Oil & Gas Engineers based in our KSA Office.
- Leads information management activities for the assigned client onshore capital Projects, including the management of all design deliverables, correspondence, internal documentation, shared network drives and final Project documentation
- Ensures a set of comprehensive information management procedures and departmental work instructions are developed and maintained.
- Leads the development of final Project documentation with the GES+ Contractor.
- Lead efforts to develop and agree all standards, systems, handover and close-out of Project activities related to information management
- Arrange for set up, implementation and maintenance of the electronic document management system; Arrange for training of IPMT personnel in document management systems
- Ensure that a comprehensive set of information management procedures are developed and maintained
- Manage a coordinated approach to resolving procedural issues in a timely manner
- Manage coordinating a complete and timely Project close-out/handover/archiving activities
- Proactive in proposing improvements/developments of systems and processes
- Provides Information Management leadership to the Project
- Establishes, implements and stewards Project Information Management policies, processes, procedures, systems and controls
- Works with GES+ Contractor to ensure alignment between IPMT Information Management requirements and contract terms and conditions
- Provides IPMT oversight of all GES+ Contractor Information Management processes, procedures and systems to ensure contractual compliance, gap identification and closure
- Strong focus on managing IPMT and GES+ Contractor information flow between Project
- Ensures documentation conforms to Client requirements
- Leads the archiving of Project documentation at the completion of the Project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Information Management computing and hardcopy systems, management processes and control procedures
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems
- Proven leadership and team management skills, capable strategic planner.
- Minimum of ten (10) years related experience in Information Management and ten (10) years’ experience working within a Project organization.
- Experienced in working with large FEED Contractors in the areas of Information management, contract compliance and contract change management.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Business degrees shall be exceptional dependent on position proposed.
- Candidates shall have the required certification and completed training relevant to the position being applied for.
- Hydrocarbon Design Engineering experience is essential. Brownfield and/or grassroots facilities experience (Gas Plants, Refineries, GOSPs, NGL as an example) are the main focus.
- Applications from those with actual design engineering experience practiced either in Europe or North America are preferred.
Rewards and Benefits:
A competitive all inclusive salary
- Accommodation provided
- Transportation sharing or allowance provided
- 26 calendar days annual leave (based on 6 day working week)
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme;
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme;
- Mobilization/demobilization from the country of origin
- Annual flight(s) provided