Instrumentation Construction Coordinator
Our Team is seeking an Instrumentation Construction Coordinator to work on a large expansion project for our premier manufacturing client in Anderson, SC. The Instrumentation Construction Coordinator will the assist the project manager in the technical management of multiple related construction projects, day to day management of change orders, submittals, procurement, and schedules.
This position is located on an active construction project site with most work done outdoors in all weather conditions; must be willing to work in inclement weather and have exposure to noise. This is an internal, full time Faithful+Gould position with robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #13 largest Project Management Company and #11 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
- Review project scope, specifications and architectural drawings to insure accuracy. Follow a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for the utilization of resources, including project buy-outs and close-outs.
Monitor and control project progress to ensure it is built on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
Review the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
Observe instrumentation unit installations from start to finish.
Facilitate and manage plumbing requested as requested by client.
Ensure timely execution and implementation of every aspect of project
Monitors and reports on the progress of the project to all appropriate individuals.
Preemptively identifying project issues.
Formulate and implement corrective actions when needed.
Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
Ensure project budget is managed appropriately.
Manage and resolve vendor and Sub issues as they arise.
High School Diploma or equivalent is requires, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Minimum four years’ experience in the construction industry with experience in specifically instrumentation
Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Must possess ability to read and understand blueprints and project specifications
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• competitive salary
• broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• generous time-off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• career development opportunities through our corporate university
• highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
• valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply.