If you are looking for a Junior CAD Technician role with the drive and enthusiasm to embrace new challenges, here’s an opportunity to play a key part in the further growth of one of the leading ground engineering groups in the world.
With more than 300 professionals, Atkins’ geotechnical reputation is built on the skills, excellence and commitment of our people in all aspects of geotechnical engineering. We see a bright future as we adapt and strengthen our technical expertise in growth areas, such as Energy, Mass Transit and Major Infrastructure.
The team have undertaken prestigious and notable work for a number of key clients such as the HS2, as well as projects for Scottish Water, Network Railthe Highways Agency and Transport Scotland.
In our Glasgow office we have a great opportunity for a Junior CAD Technician to be part of our UK CAD team and help to deliver a wide range of projects in the infrastructure and energy sectors. You’ll need to be fully conversant with AutoCAD.
This is crucial role to the business therefore you’ll be on a fast learning path.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious and enthusiastic candidate. You should be curious about the world around you, Interested in engineering and always want to learn more.
It is essential to posses:
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Knowledge of Keyhole/HoleBase geotechnical software
- Knowledge of Microstation
Training will be provided if not familiar with the use of the above software.
- To provide Engineering drawings which are core to the business and will form part of essential reports, contract documentation and project tenders etc
- To apply and adhere to published CAD standards for Ground Engineering
- Must be flexible and adaptable regarding CAD task programmes with respect to both client & project requirements.