· Report to Project Director
· Provide Project management and Project planning
· Responsible for projects’ financial management and ensuring key deadlines and project requirements are met.
· Provide quality control for design, graphics, and production and supervise the preparation of landscape drawing packages.
· Project presentations, attend client or project meetings and coordination with other disciplines throughout all project stages.
· Degree holder in Landscape Architecture with a minimum of 6-8 years' relevant experience in landscape architecture industry;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skill;
· Experience in preparing sketches, perspective, details and design development packages would be at advantage;
· Strong attention to detail.
· Strong client relationship, financial and budget management skills.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suite software packages.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Willing to travel.
· Fluency in written and spoken English