You will lead and effectively manage the HR Shared Services team on a
day to day basis, providing an excellent first point of contact advisory
service for managers and employees requiring advice, Your knowledge and
experience will also ensure that the team provides a quality support and
guidance service for queries and procedures.
The role ideally requires someone who has previously managed a team
within a Shared Services environment and not necessary for HR domain expertise.
- Management of efficient and timely administrative support for all HR,
& Recruitment activities.
- Provide timely advice on day to day HR issues.
- Maintenance of departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Develop and monitor performance of team against KPI's and SLA's in
agreement with HR and business leaders to improve administrative practices, HR
service levels and business performance. Production of regular agreed
reporting on performance
- Develop and maintain consistent ways of working and processes.
- Work on larger HR projects as required.
- Produce quarterly/monthly reporting on performance
Key skills and experience
- A track record of managing people within a HR Shared Service Centre
- Should have experience Transitioning projects from Onsite to Offshore
- Experience of reviewing and improving processes and developing,
implementing and monitoring performance against SLAs within a HRSCC
- Strong experience of enabling tools including in depth knowledge of
Microsoft products. Skilled in analysis and reports.
- Excellent organisational skills, process oriented and a strong attention
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate at all
- High degree of influencing skills across peer group and more senior
- High energy, ability to work independently and also work effectively
within a team
- Should have a minimum of 10 years of experience
- Oracle experience or generic HR case management system
- Prior experience of other HR database systems such as Taleo and
- Self-starter, motivated with strong delivery focus; leads by example
- Demonstrate the ability to drive continuous improvement working collaboratively
with the wider HR community across India, UK and Middle East
- A high expectation of performance for themselves and other members of
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills both in
- Mobile and willing to travel for initial training/orientation and
possible future training/development as required (but not anticipated to be on
- Confidentiality – ability to handle sensitive data in line with data
- Flexible attitude to work
- International HR Shared Service experience desirable
- SLA/KPI delivery targets – immediate and long term to be defined?
- Delivery of professional and cost effective service.