Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas
Atkins has recently defined a “One Atkins 2020” Organisational strategy. To support this strategy, GIS has defined an operating model for 2020 to revolutionise the way GIS is provided to the organisation, moving from a BAU focus to a Business Value driven organisation.
Key concepts include: moving to digital products, adopting agile across the organisation, leveraging cloud, and focus on supporting bid and delivery.
The People and Business Operations agenda includes a unique opportunity to introduce innovative digital products. In order for Atkins to stay ahead of its competitors we need a suite of digital products and services that will meet the ONE Atkins 2020 vision. Working collaboratively with the People and Business Operations community you will be bring the creativity, technical knowledge and commercial acumen to create and manage new products and improve products which are key to our overall strategy.
- Co-ordinating and delivering training to our internal customers
- Design and extend training and development material based on the needs of the organisation
- Carry out training needs analysis; identify appropriate training solutions and ensure delivery either directly, in-house or by external providers
- Proactively recommend Product improvements based of feedback from learning sessions
- Seek feedback and evaluate all training activities to ensure that business needs are exceeded
- Liaise with the business to ensure that training is up to date and in line with product and process changes
- Ensure learning admin is completed to a high standard – joining instructions/facilities etc
- Achieve team and individual targets (SLAs and KPIs)
• We use our curiosity, innovation and creativity to solve problems in cool ways
• We’re confident in our knowledge and technical expertise
• We seek out opportunities, and really listen to our customers’ problems
• We work together in a dynamic and agile way to make change happen quickly
We’re experimenters …
• We’re not afraid to try different ways of doing things
• We’re champions for new ideas and tools
• Building close, trusted partnerships really matters to us
• We solve problems together with the business, working openly and honestly
• We share our knowledge and work in collaborative ways, joining together for the best results