We are looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator for our West region, based in our Cardiff office. This role will support the Wales and South West England business in providing marketing support and co-ordinating bid submissions. The Marketing Co-ordinator will report to the Marketing Manager.
This is an excellent development opportunity for a candidate who is experienced in bidding and looking for more responsibility in leading submissions and coordinating all elements of the bidding process as well as gaining exceptional experience in a modern marketing role covering written and digital communications, social media, key account management, event support and business development.
As part of a FTSE 250 company (WS Atkins plc) with over 18,000 staff worldwide, there is endless opportunity to learn and develop your career. We are regularly in the Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to Work for and Top 50 Employers for Women.
- Prepare bid documentation such as pre-qualification and tender documents, presentation material and collate technical input where required
- Manage elements of the bidding process from collecting and maintaining up-to-date experience and project images, client references and testimonials to co-ordinating win/launch sessions, producing best practice responses and maintaining oversight of all bid related activity.
- Coordinate and write news and features for internal and external publication
- Support the creation of new marketing materials, in particular, capability statements and award submissions.
- Undertake sector, client and other general market research
- Contribute to our digital strategy with the use of social media
- Respond to ad-hoc marketing queries and requests for information
- Support with the organisation and management of seminars, exhibitions and events
- Assist with CRM updates
- Contribute to the building of the Faithful+Gould brand, and helping to champion and police the brand and act as front line for enquiries on brand guidelines
- Previous experience of coordinating and supporting the production of prequalification and tender documents
- Previous experience in a marketing role and co-ordinating events
- Strong project management skills – ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to deal with people at all levels
- Excellent team working skills
- Understanding and interest in marketing communications and social media
- Excellent proof reading skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience within a professional services environment is desirable
- CIM qualified, working towards or a willingness to work towards a qualification
- Graduate in a relevant discipline (Marketing or Business)
- Strong computer literacy, including: InDesign, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook packages
- Knowledge of CRM is desirable but not essential
Rewards and Benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- The option to buy up to 15 days additional annual leave per annum
- The option to sell up to five days leave per annum
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Car allowance
- Employee assistance programme
- Share incentive plan
- Life assurance scheme
- Professional membership fees paid
- Permanent health insurance Personal accident cover
- Give as you earn scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Discounted gymnasium membership
- Discounted BUPA healthcare scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Right to Work
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA ( who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA.