Due to recent growth we are looking to recruit a sharp and passionate account manager to join our dynamic and creative Birmingham team. The role will require your project management and design process experience to ensure projects are delivered efficiently and accurately. Experience working with a digital team is essential for this role, as you will be collaborating with the development team on a daily basis.
Our Creative Design team are based in key locations throughout the UK. You will be working directly with existing creative, technical and studio leads, to ensure projects run to an exceptional standard with a focus on the commercial aspects of running a design business. Our agency style approach allows us to work collaboratively with Atkins' technical teams, to creatively communicate a range of projects for Atkins and clients such as Transport for London, TechUK, Ministry of Defence, Highways England, EDF Energy, Faithful and Gould, Severn Trent and multiple local councils across the UK. With this in mind you must be confident in your approach and have the depth of knowledge to know the constraints of delivering across a variety of engaging and innovative media.
You will need to be a real team player who enjoys the buzz of a dynamic working environment. Flexibility in your approach is required as you will need to travel to our different offices to encourage project teams to communicate, then report back to the director and creative leads.
We are looking for a commitment to ensure projects are controlled, feasible, delivered as planned and industry standard. This is a key role to help develop the function of our digital projects and allow the team to reach further than its potential.
- Commercial management of project budgets - challenge the team and clients to ensure deliverables are reflective of the budget.
- Management of communication with clients to ensure updates are regular and scope creep is captured.
- Proactive communication with project teams to ensure programme is on track and tasks are understood
- Programme management to plan milestones for effective delivery
- Challenge project team to ensure standard of work is kept high
- Regular communication with Creative Director and Creative and Technical Leads to inform business decisions on growth and pipeline
- Previous experience as a Project Manager / Account Manager within a creative design or development environment
- Excellent and confident project management, organisational and communication skills
- A passion for design and digital technology
- Strong communication skills and depth of knowledge across different platforms
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task across projects
- A commitment to high-quality work and perfecting details
- Agile and scrum methodology knowledge
When applying, please upload a CV and portfolio or details of URLs to support your application. This is an opportunity to showcase your creativity.