Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and cost management consultancies operating at the forefront of the transport, property and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise.
Due to continued success in securing projects throughout London and South East, we are looking for Planning Engineers across junior and senior levels from within the Industry Sector to join our expanding team. Our planning function supports project teams working at various high profile client sites giving our Planning Engineers a diverse and exciting workload.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a busy and sociable office and make an impact. In return, we will reward you and provide the necessary support to take your career to the next level.
Previous experience working within the following Industry sectors is highly desirable:
Infrastructure – Civils, Rail and Highways
Faithful+Gould have been crowned Construction Consultant/ Surveyor of the year in the 2015 /2016 Building Awards. This is the second time in four years Faithful+Gould have won this prestigious title.
We are looking for a collaborative and sharp minded individual to:
Provide/implement high quality planning and scheduling standards and expertise to
Project Managers on projects.
Produce detailed logic linked project plans in P6 around project WBS
Ensure integration of project control procedures into the project delivery process.
Provide expert advice including daily, weekly or monthly schedule updates.
Production of monthly planning reports, resource updates and projections.
Production of ad hoc reports informing the Project Manager of significant schedule impacts and their effect on progress and completion.
Prepare information and attend regular planning and progress meetings
To join us you’ll need/have:
- A recognised diploma or degree or be qualified by experience.
- Significant experience in all aspects of planning and scheduling in Primavera products.
- Experience of Water and/or Infrastructure projects including rail and highways
- An understanding of Risk management.
- A flexible approach to be office or site based according to the needs of the business and client
- Effective client interface skills and experience with the ability to offer both strategic and project advice.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Good IT skills and the ability to operate Primavera P6 as a minimum.
- Experience or knowledge of resourcing, progress measurement, earned value analysis, completion forecasting and status reporting
The right person:
To do well in this role you’ll need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- A confident and professional manner, coupled with excellent communication skills, with clients and colleagues alike, to ensure clarity in all situations and to effectively influence.
- An analytical thinker, you’ll also be able to show initiative and examples of creativity.
- Self-motivated and able to work well on your own initiative.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships across the wider teams.
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to deliver to deadlines.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a security vetting process and offers of employment will be subject to security clearance being granted.
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a strong ambition to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a vibrant team. Apply today – you won’t look back.
To join a company that is as committed to diversity as it is to excellence, apply now.