Atkins is looking to recruit a Power Inspector for an Infrastructure and Public Realm project, under our client Musanada. The project comprises of design, supervision of roads, infrastructure works & the irrigation line for the entire Bani Yas area on Abu Dhabi mainland
We are looking for a motivated individual with a background in the development and delivery of infrastructure projects. The role will report to the Senior Resident Engineer and will have the following responsibilities:
Check that all required inspections are carried out and the QA/QC documentation is issued and filed;
- Assist in the review of contractor’ material submittals and method statements;
- Assess whether site conditions are suitable prior to construction activity;
- Ensure RE’s instructions are being carried out
- Maintain daily diary of construction activities and any unusual occurrence;
- Prepare defects lists for inspected works and issue non-compliance reports for non-compliant works;
- processing of the requests for inspection (RFI) to ensure there are no undue delays.
Atkins has been established in the Gulf for over 40 years, having first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. The regional head office (Dubai) was established in 1979.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, Sharjah.
- BSc/Diploma Degree in Electrical Engineering or Process engineering discipline
- Must have 8+ years knowledge of power construction projects or related infrastructure projects
- Experience in power distribution/transmission construction works
- Experience in substations construction works
- knowledge of LV & HV cable works
- General knowledge of ADDC requirements
- Positive outlook and approachable manner
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Rewards & Benefits:
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance;
- Transportation allowance;
- 26 calendar days annual leave (based on 6 day working week)
- Medical and life insurance cover;
- Company gratuity scheme;
- Discretionary bonus scheme;
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
Apply and the Process:
We are currently looking for Power Inspector for our Atkins business. We are in the process of shortlisting the candidates and will advise you on your status by the end 30th March 2017.