Atkins has been established in the Gulf for over 40 years, having first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. The regional head office (Dubai) was established in 1979.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
Atkins’ Transportation & Infrastructure business in the Middle East is looking for an experienced Principal Asset Management Consultant to further develop the service line, grow our portfolio and lead the delivery of strategic asset management initiatives across the GCC markets.
The Principal Asset Management Consultant responsibilities include the following activities and deliverables:
- Define the regional Asset Management Strategy, short and medium term in the Middle East
- Define the service offerings leveraging the Global Product Directors vision into a tangible and achievable set of processes and services to meet our clients’ needs
- Define a focused strategy and communication / marketing support information to inform Key account managers of the service line
- Oversee and manage the delivery of digital asset management Projects
- Manage and grow existing accounts
- Identify innovative go to market strategies for creating new client / market opportunities
- Accurately assess clients needs and identify the required level of effort (resources / costs) to define our offers.
- Demonstrated an ability to synthesize information across customer feedback channels, prioritize improvement efforts, and drive results with a strong sense of urgency and decisiveness.
- Understand the clients needs to provide awareness and understanding of requirements to the groups SMEs to articulate the software design, development, and implementation requirements
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- To coordinate with the Groups Digital Asset Management Team
Good degree in a relevant subject and/or relevant professional qualification or equivalent
Experienced digital asset/asset management professional with a minimum of 10 years experience
Ability to understand complex issues and capture client requirements
Ability to work as part of a team in a multi-discipline environment
Proven ability to rapidly learn new skills and understand complex technical projects
Excellent problem solving skills and able to develop new and innovative ideas
All applicant will be reviewed against the above criteria and contacted accordingly.