- Deliver diversified consultancy services for systems engineering management and safety assessment to our clients in the development project for safety critical railway systems.
- Support the System & Safety Engineering Department to undertake business development activities locally and internationally in line with the business growth strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer / Electronic / Electrical engineering and achieved relevant professional qualification
- Over 10 years of relevant experience in systems assurance for railway systems with strong technical background in railway systems including signaling system and/or rolling stock.
- A minimum of 2-year hand-on experience in conducting audits and assessments to railway systems for the conformance with the requirements of EN50126, EN50128, EN50129 and IEC 61508
- Conversant with the system and software development lifecycle models and associated documentation requirements
- Fluent in the methodologies of RAMS analysis including PHA, SHA, SSHA, OHA, IHA, FMECA, FTA and RAM prediction
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Available for frequent travel
- Experience in software development and in overseas projects is an advantage
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the Senior Engineer position.
Applications will be treated in confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. Those not being invited for interview within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.