There is an opening of Principal Engineer position at Water & Environment Department of Shanghai Office. Key areas of responsibility will include:
* Building a strong understanding of the water engineering design and consulting market;
* Development of a growth plan for China Water and Environment Team;
* Communicate with clients on project technical and commercial aspects.
• A good understanding of the water and environment design and consulting business in China;
• Good knowledge of hydrology, hydraulic, urban water systems, lake and river engineering;
• 8-10 years design experience with the planning and design of water related engineering projects;
• Experience with projects involving coastal engineering; sponge city; water/wastewater treatment plants; and environmental engineering; and
• Knowledge of computer applications related to hydraulic modelling analysis.
• Experienced with business development and marketing of engineering design and consulting services for a variety of water related planning and design projects;
• Good client relationship skills to act as a strong point of contact for clients and helping to identify business opportunities;
• Good technical and marketing presentation skills;
• Able to provide support to the team leader to communicate with clients on technical and commercial aspects of projects and technical proposals;
• A team player with efficient communication skills;
• Familiar with Chinese design codes and design approach and capable to review technical reports and specifications prior to submission to clients;
• Self-motivated and can work on their own or as part of a team; and
• Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English.