Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and cost management consultancies operating at the forefront of the transport, property and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise.
We are currently looking for Project Controls Managers, Cost Engineers, Project Controls and Risk professionals at the below levels for a number of high profile Industrial / Nuclear sector projects in the Cumbria and the surrounding area:
• Project Planner / Planning Engineer / Senior Planning Engineer
• Project Controls Engineer / Senior Project Controls Engineer / Project Controls Manager
• Senior Cost Engineers/Cost Engineers
• Risk Managers
Previous experience working within the following Industry sectors is highly desirable:
• Energy - Nuclear, Power Generation, Petrochemical
• Process - Heavy industry, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical & Utilities
• Infrastructure – Civils, Rail and Highways
Please note that whilst the Industry team is based in our Warrington office, we have opportunities across the North West in the following locations:
• Whitehaven, Barrow In Furness and Heysham
Faithful+Gould have been crowned Construction Consultant/ Surveyor of the year in the 2015 Building Awards. This is the second time in four years Faithful+Gould have won this prestigious title.
Faithful+Gould are a signatory to the RICS Inclusive Employer Quality Mark