Faithful+Gould is looking for a Project Coordinator for a 6 to 8 month assignment to support our Project Management team in the Dallas, TX office. This position supports project teams and key clients by supporting documentation and quality control aligned with contract deliverables. The Project Coordinator is a key role in supporting the success of our teams delivering constructive expertise to our clients in the Dallas marketplace.
Faithful+Gould is a leading project and cost management consultancy protecting and maximizing our clients’ interests in the planning and delivery of projects. Operating at the forefront of our industry for more than 60 years, we provide a blend of services to the public and private sectors across the globe. We are dedicated to providing innovative solutions by combining professional knowledge and skills with our diverse employees to deliver ‘constructive expertise’ to every project. Time and again, we are complimented on our depth of resources and expertise around the world coupled with the ability to provide the personal service of a local firm. Our expert and unique approach is focused on enhancing the value of each project with our services to clients in the automotive, aviation and transport, commercial property, education, energy, food and beverage, government and defense, health care, infrastructure and pharmaceutical industries. Headquartered in the United Kingdom with North America headquarters in New York, Faithful+Gould employs more than 500 professionals in offices throughout North America.
Position responsibilities include;
• Maintenance of central data bases and project document repositories for sitebased project teams. Data bases and document repositories include SharePoint Sites and Oracle based electronic project management systems.
• Creation of and maintenance of project schedules, in coordination with sitebased project managers.
• Quality review of Sourcing and procurement documentation for purchase and install of Furniture fixtures and equipment (FF&E).
• Maintenance of all project information to meet ongoing deliverable and closeout requirements of the customer stakeholders.
• Attendance at weekly project meetings (telecom), completing meeting minutes/summaries, and completing of assigned tasks for said meetings.
• Review of and filing of monthly project progress reports as prepared by site managers.
• A Bachelor degree with emphasis on business and contracts (possible degrees include but are not limited to business management, construction management, logistics management). Or an Associate’s degree with 3-5 years’ experience in management coordination for materials management projects for capital equipment purchases for new or construction renovation projects 2-3 years in project coordination of materials management projects for capital equipment purchases for new or construction renovation projects.
• Contract administration experience
• Working and operational knowledge of Microsoft Office software including: Word, Access, Project, Visio, Xcel, SharePoint
• Excellent writing and communication skills
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional the tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do.
Faithful+Gould an ATKINS company is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability