Our Team is seeking a Project Engineer work on a large expansion project for our premier manufacturing client in Anderson, SC The ideal candidate has experience in a large construction project environment with oversight responsibilities of subcontractors. This is an IMMEDIATE need. Local Candidates only. Long term project with the strong possibility of additional opportunities post project.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #13 largest Project Management Company and #11 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
• Support the Superintendent and Project Manager in providing leadership for assigned areas of responsibility.
• Supervises assigned jobsite field management personnel to effectively perform their job requirements.
• As required, manage all field operations of subcontractors to effectively install their portion of the work.
• Maintain a working relationship with project subcontractors.
• Ascertain and assure the quality of the work is in accordance with plans and specifications
• . Maintain a clean, orderly jobsite.
• Manage all assigned field labor to accomplish designated tasks.
• Enforce jobsite safety procedures to comply with all OSHA regulations and the Safety Program.
• As required, maintain daily logs to document all jobsite activities and events.
• Assist with implementation and maintenance of quality control programs and life safety checkout procedures.
• Responsible for the layout of the building structure, partitions and other portions of the work.
• Assist in submittal and shop drawing review as assigned.
• Provide support to the project team to maintain owner, designer and client relationships.
• Experience in a management role over subcontractors on construction projects required.
• 10 years of experience in construction
• Understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Microsoft Office Suite
• Manage and assist document control in maintaining accurate project files for all construction information.
• Planning of all installations and deliveries associated with the assigned project. • Provide timely and complete resolution to technical questions and requests for information
• Assist in developing and maintaining project schedule.
• Ensure applicable Quality Assurance programs are implemented and followed.
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• competitive salary
• broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• generous time-off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• career development opportunities through our corporate university
• highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
• valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply.